The family must fit the number ONE criterion and ANY of the subsequent criteria.
- The child has a chronic illness with associated long term disabilities, requiring ongoing therapy. Priorities should be given to those with diagnosis of Infantile Spasm (or childhood epilepsy) and rare genetic disorders.
- The family will use the rebate money for an additional session and this additional session is therapeutically important for the child.
- The family is currently paying completely out of their own pocket because their insurance does not cover their therapy cost (or has reached the annual coverage limit).
- The family is paying out-of-network therapy cost in order to see you.
- The family is traveling a long distance, particularly out of state, or from a different country, in order to see you.
- The family is a single parent family.
The family is struggling financially and has to cut therapy to cover other basic costs such as food and medical expenses.